Job offer – Are you the ‘write’ person ?
Web content writers compose content specifically for online consumption. Cyberimpact is tired of using Google Translate to serve its growing English community and is now looking to add a key person in its team, a Web content writer who wants to work in Terrebonne alongside a welcoming and passionate team. Yes, yes, Terrebonne … where we are upside down in traffic and where there are still green spaces and fresh air to breathe. Parking is included and free of charge.
Cyberimpact is a very easy to use email marketing software that allows SMEs to communicate more effectively with their customers and increase their sales. If you like create content, participate actively and collaborate to an organic strategy that changes and evolve all the time, that jobs’ for you! You’ll be part of our team and will be answering to the Chef of Marketing.
The Content Writer will be responsible for generating, organizing and editing content that encourages positive interactions. The candidate should have strong researching and writing ability, working knowledge of how to strategically optimize content, enhance the user experience, and artfully edit content for print, web and social audiences:
- Write content that make our customers and our persona happy
- Work in support of sales, marketing department
- Sometime, travel to help the training team
- Show your face in some Webinar Duties
- Might also create some scenarios to help the video content production
- Respect the deadline
- Participate in the Infographics creation process
- Manage part of social campaign and content publishing on these platform
Web content writers are expected to create work that is optimized for the Web. Provide entertaining, educational, and engaging articles and posts that translate to our newsletters, blog, and training platforms. Research and write compelling content marketing assets, including but not limited to: Presenter narratives; industry updates; culture pieces; short and long-form video and web content. Work closely with the Marketing, User Experience, Product Development, Training and Recognition Teams to identify and execute opportunities for highlighting, celebrating and communicating our Presenter success stories. Ensure on-brand consistency in messaging, content, and other communications.
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience, experience in the SAS mode selling is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree. Majors in Marketing, Journalism, or English preferred.
- Bilingual (English, French) oral and written, but you are stronger in English, we will take care of the French
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and powerful messages
- Outstanding communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills with a team-first mentality
- A track record of developing great content that strategically appeals to the social audience while maintaining a strong, uplifting voice
- A demonstrated ability to convey complex concepts simply and artfully. Common Web content writing practices include:
- Succinct, fact-filled content
- An engaging, active tone
- Writing broken up by subheadings
- Use of bulleted lists
- Embedded links throughout the text
- Use the top ten form
- Case studies,
- Trend pieces and other thought leadership distribution channels
If this challenge interests you, do not hesitate to submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For us, work is important, but the family is important too. That’s why we have put in place a generous work-life balance program.
To learn more about Cyberimpact, visit www.cyberimpact.com/en